1. Limitation of liabilityThe operator has prepared and checked all information provided on the BayernInfo website to the best of its knowledge and belief. However, no guarantee is given for the up-to-dateness, correctness, completeness or quality and at any time availability of the provided information. The operator is not liable for damages caused by the use or non-use of the information offered on the BayernInfo website. A contractual relationship does not come into effect with the users of this website.
The exclusion of liability does not apply insofar as the provisions of § 839 BGB (liability in case of breach of duty) are relevant. No liability shall be assumed for any damages caused by the downloading of data or the installation or use of software.
The operator expressly reserves the right to change, add or delete individual functions or the entire website without prior notice, or to terminate the publication temporarily or permanently.
2. Object of your right of usageYour right of usage refers to the website www.bayerninfo.de as well as all services provided. The BayernInfo website provides information about the Bavarian road and rail network, traffic conditions and traffic messages, timetables with delays in public transport, maps of the road and rail network in Bavaria and a route planner for the means of transport car, park and ride, buses and trains, bicycles and footpaths as well as the Bavarian long-distance road network for Cyclists. The services of the BayernInfo website are continually developed, so that your right of usage refers to the version and form provided.
3. Usage notesThe use of the BayernInfo website is intended exclusively for personal and non-commercial use.
The use of the BayernInfo website for commercial purposes of the user, such as dissemination via own media, portals or websites of the commercial user or the placing of advertising of any kind, is only permitted on the basis of a corresponding written contract. In particular, a commercial, non-private use of the online services in the form that the BayernInfo website or its contents are reproduced, copied, reissued, disseminated or otherwise passed on is prohibited without a corresponding contract. This also applies to the dissemination or public reproduction of essential or insignificant parts of the information provided by BayernInfo for commercial purposes of the user.
4. Period of usageThe user is granted an unlimited right of usage. In the event of a discontinuation of the BayernInfo website and / or the included services, your right of usage ends automatically.
5. Copyright© Bavarian State Ministry of Housing, Building and Transport (StMB) - All rights reserved
Source of information on public transport: DEFAS BAYERN of Bayerische Eisenbahngesellschaft mbH (with data from numerous partners, mainly transport companies and associations)
Geobase data (individual house coordinates) and aerial photographs. © Bayerische Vermessungsverwaltung www.geodaten.bayern.de
Map and referencing: © 2017 PTV AG / HERE
All brand names and trademarks and possibly third parties protected brand names and trademarks mentioned within the BayernInfo website are subject without restriction to the provisions of the respectively valid trademark law and the rights of ownership of the respective registered owners. The mere mention on our website does not imply that trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties.
Texts, pictures, graphics as well as the design of these websites are subject to copyright. They may only be used by you for private and other personal use within the framework of § 53 Copyright Act (UrhG). Duplication or use of these pages or parts thereof in other electronic or printed publications and their publication is only permitted with our consent. On request, the persons responsible for the content are responsible for this. Furthermore, texts, pictures, graphics and other files may be subject wholly or partly to the copyright of third parties. On Request, you will also be informed of the existence of the rights of third parties by the persons responsible for the content.
The reprinting and the evaluation of press releases and speeches are permitted in general with source information.
6. No unlawful or prohibited useThe user guarantees to the provider of this web site that the information, software, products, services and related graphics of the BayernInfo website are not used for purposes which are unlawful or prohibited by other provisions (i.e. Copyright infringement, etc.).
7. Availability of the BayernInfo websiteThe data is provided around the clock by the BayernInfo website for retrieval. Please note that availability may be restricted during maintenance work on hardware and software. However, the operator endeavors to keep maintenance time to a minimum. A claim of the user on the availability of the free online services of the BayernInfo website does not exist.
8. LinksCross-references ("links") to the websites of other providers are to be distinguished from our own contents. By means of these links we only allow access to the use of third-party content in accordance with § 8 Tele media Act (TMG). When we first link to websites, we check these third-party contents to determine whether they could trigger a possible civil or criminal liability. However, we are not always able to review all third-party content for changes, and therefore we cannot take responsibility for them. The respective provider of the site is liable solely for illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular for damages resulting from the use or non-use of third-party information.
German law applies. Court of jurisdiction is Munich.
Munich, March 2017